Monday, October 17, 2011

A new look...

Good Morning!I have been working on my blog this morning, I have been wanting to personalize my spot ever since I started this thing. But, I have to limit my self in front of the computer, otherwise I will never get anything made!  This is a picture of my front porch, I love my rusty table and chairs...This is my favorite time of year for sure! Below is my newest pattern...

An Autumn Poem with wool leaves and flannel borders, it can be framed in a 10X13" Frame. Or made into a pillow for the couch, as a hostess gift, or a wall hanging.  Pattern comes complete with design, instructions photo and supply list.  $8.00  You can purchase it on my Etsy account, or email me and I can invoice you from Pay Pal...



Well anyway, I hope the new banner looks nice on your computer, please tell me if it is too big or something else is not quite right...I appreciate it very much...Please visit my Etsy account...and Have a most wonderful Monday!!!  I will be getting ready for Sugar Plum for the next few weeks, Time to get busy!!!
a quick little Monday babble from a simple mind!
Be a blessing to someone today!  <3 Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment