Sunday, October 16, 2011

Greetings
Well I actually followed through...Unbelievable yes, true none the less!
I did post some new goodies to the etsy page, I hope you will like the offerings...
The page is kind of slow so I haven't gotten to everything but that's ok, there is tomorrow to get things done...
Everything will come in time.  I am very impatient, I am also finding out how much of a control freak I am...


Our youngest is learning how to drive and I had to sit in the BACKSEAT of my own car...and I hate doing that...control issue one, while she was driving, things do look worse from the backseat, so I made some little noises...control issue two, maybe one or two gasps, but who is counting...ok my daughter, but still they were legit!  It was dark and we were on the freeway, and its crowded where we were going...ok, so control issue three, I really just wanted her to pull over and get out and let me do it.  I don't even like it when my husband drives...so control issue four.  On the way home...I just closed my eyes and hummed softly to my self till we were home...needless to say my girl wasn't very happy with her momma..I told her I couldn't help it I have issues...


By the way she is becoming a good driver, she like the rest of us have developed some bad habits...so we have to work on those, but for the most part she is getting it...need I mention, this was last night and I'm typing tonight, so we did make it home alive and well! lol


We did laugh about it, and to be fair my husband and I were doing most of the laughing, might have been fear laughing, I'm not too sure!...she did laugh too, and we weren't that crazy on her, but its so hard after so many years of being in control to just one day say ok and give up your control.  Even though it happens slowly, they start wanting to play with their friends more outside, then comes the clothing choices, then more and more freedom is given...( I am skipping some things, but you know what I'm saying) But it sneaks up on you when you are adjusting to a new phase in their life a new one develops.  I am not THaT crazy about control, I want my kids to grow up and be wonderful adults, that's our job as parents, to raise up well rounded adults, that they will be efficient members of society. To be loving caring people, to make this crazy world a better place because they are in it.   
But no matter what, we do the best we can and we fight like hell to keep control, only to loose it in the end, especially when we realize we never had any control in the first place...My baby will be a very good driver, it just takes practice and loads of patience from her parents. But just like everything else in our lives we have to start somewhere and eventually we become an expert at whatever it is we are doing... 


         In the mean time...
I better find something to do while I'm in the backseat of my own car...because, the older she gets...well that only means the older I get...Time is ticking, better live this life with gusto!


I know that God is great!  He gives us just what we need when we need it...I hope God is blessing you with Everything you need and helping you with what you don't need...Stay Strong and keep the Faith!


Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my babbles, they truly are from a simple mind!  Have a wonderful week, stay cool if you are in my neck of the woods and keep warm if you  aren't! so funny the differences...


Keep checking back on the etsy page, I will be adding Christmas soon...


Thank you for stopping by,
More babbles from a simple mind
Until next time...Deb :0)


I will be at Sugar Plum in Costa Mesa again in November if you get a chance to come out, you should do this one, I understand its the biggest gift show they do...November 10th-12th  2011 The admission is free so grab your friends and come out to Orange County Fair grounds in Costa Mesa CA to get your shopping done for the Holidays!  See you there...Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment