Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wine Country Boutique

Happy November 2nd!  Its very windy here today, I hope your weather is bright and sunny!
I also hope this post finds you happy and doing well...


Well here I go again...I'm in panic mode to get a booth full of product finished before tomorrow! I will have a spot at the Wine Country Boutique again this year...The show begins on Fri November 4th at 10 am and will run thru the weekend.  Located off the 15 fwy, Exit Winchester (South turn right, North turn Left) to Jefferson, turn Right to Sanborn turn Right to Madison turn Left.  We will be on the Right Side of the street, look for the banners...no charge to enter, lots of vendors!  There is a couple of events going on this weekend, a Glitz and Junk boutique at the Red Thread/Murrieta Gardens off Juniper in Historic Down Town Murrieta, and The famous Carlsbad Street Fair, This is on Sunday...This might be a good weekend to come down South!

Sugar Plum is Next week...I don't have enough strength to attempt that one as well. I think this will be my last show until March!  Loads of new stuff coming then...stay tuned for that!  I will however, be working on the two stores filling it for the Holidays!  You know the first one, in Murrieta, the Red Thread, and we will also be in a nursery off the 15 fwy, Myrtle Creek Nursery in FallBrook...great place...  I will keep you posted...

I will be at the Wine Country Boutique all day on Sat Nov 5th until close, so if you get a chance to stop by, Please find me to say Hello!  I would love to see you!

Thanks for Reading my babbles!!!
Until Next time...
Have a wonderfully blessed day and may you keep you eyes on Him!
Huggs, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment