Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vintage Marketplace

Hi Friends,

I have a bit of news.  I will not be attending the Vintage Marketplace on Dec 5-7th.  There has been some family issues that have taken priority and something had to give.

 I will be filling up my space in Rooster Creek for the holiday season.  I have dolls, ornaments, and a few odds and ends filling my space.  I hope you have a chance to stop by there and see my cozy spot along with the other great merchandise in Rooster Creek...

Rooster Creek in Old Town Murrieta Open daily from 10 - 5 pm 

I am also bringing some new goodies to Stars n Scraps some ornaments and dolls there as well.  They will be coming in, here and there as I am in the process of still creating things.  I will also be adding some to my Etsy page as well
Stars n Scraps located in Corona off McKinley off the 91 East

 I am sad I won't be at Vintage this time, but family always comes first!   We will see what next year brings...Thank you all for your support and kind hearted words, I am Thankful for you all!

Make sure you do get out to Vintage Marketplace and see what lovely new goodies they have. All those vendors work so hard to bring you the very best in vintage and their creativity.  Don't miss it!  I will be shopping on Friday!  I hope to see you there!  Its going to be a great show!  The Vintage Marketplace
Christie and Rita along with the Vintage Crew, work very hard to bring you the best show in the Valley!!! don't miss out!  Hope to see you there!  Its a Winter Wonderland theme this year!!!

For now Huggs n Stitches, xo Deb




No comments:

Post a Comment