Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pictures of Stars n Scraps

Good Morning!  
Here are the pics I promised of the trunk show going on now at Stars n Scraps in Corona...I hope you get a chance to get over there, its such a darling shop and the staff is so nice!
 I went down there recently to restock ( yes, that was a great call..."we are out of this and this and this..." yeah!) Anyhoo...I got to spend the afternoon with my friend Maryjane from Beehive Cottage...we had a blast, chatting and laughing on the drive over. She had never been to Stars n Scraps before and fell in love with the shop.  Then from there we enjoyed a little shopping and lunching at Toms Farms before we headed home.  I got the grand tour of her beloved chickens and the darling coop they live in.  Lucky chicks for sure! If you ever wondered if Maryjane really lives the life she talks about in her blog "Beehive Cottage"  Let me assure you she does, her home is beautiful and when you walk in you can feel the love, as it is in every detail. I am so blessed to call her my friend!   We had a great day!  Can't wait to do it again soon!  ox to you Maryjane!

Well I hope you Enjoy your day, as I am off to create more goods,  getting ready for Vintage Marketplace in Dec. 
Stars n Scraps address is
2175 Sampson Ave Ste 121 phone is 951- 737 -3959
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to hear from you again soon!
Huggs n Stitches, Deb xo







all rights reserved, thanks, 2014 Wildoberry Farms


No comments:

Post a Comment