Monday, July 7, 2014

Great Weekend!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!  We sure did...We had family n friends over for a BBQ on Friday the 4th, then Saturday it was off to the Desert for an afternoon with some great friends we haven't seen in a very long while, then Sunday was very relaxing and I took about 15 naps (cat naps really) and watched the Pioneer Women marathon all day!  It was a much needed day off!  Now its back to work tomorrow, today was shopping for grocery's and all the errands I didn't run on Friday!  
I hope you all have a great work week and try to stay cool...
This is our rescue Rocket( the one pictured on the right of my blog...)He isn't so little any more, he is weighting in at 19 lbs these days...I just needed a pic and he looks happy resting in the garden! Our other kitty Olive was making some ruckus in the back ground that's why his ears are back...did you know cats have 30 muscles in their ears?  

Have a great evening! Talk to you soon, be sure to like us on Facebook and keep up with all the goings on!  
Huggs n' Stitches, xoxox Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment