Thursday, June 5, 2014

Barn Sale June 7th

Good Morning!

Saturday Sandie from Pieced with Love quilt shop and Me, Will be set up at Rooster Creeks Barn Sale!  Pam from the Divine Sewers of the Ya Ya sisterhood from our last quilt show will be there...My new friend MaryJane from Beehive Cottage will also be there!!!  Along with some other great Vendors who have been busily getting ready to bring you just what you were looking for!


We have a Make n' Take for you, new patterns, dolls, bears, and other goods too!!!  

Grab your friends and  I hope to see all of your beautiful faces on Saturday, we are open from 9-4pm!  We have tons of shade and a really nice breeze in the afternoon...

The Vintage Marketplace is also this weekend...I am playing hookie tomorrow so I can get some shopping in...so much to do so little time...lol

Hope you all can make it!  


Have I told  you all lately how much I appreciate your business and never ending support!  Well I do a million fold!!! I could't do what I do without you, so Thank you ever so very much for being so wonderful!!! It means so much to me! 

Huggs n' Stitches to all
See you Sat!  xoxox Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment