Monday, June 16, 2014

Behind the Picket Fence

Wow its getting closer!  
Of course I am not even a little bit ready for this show...I am on the computer when I should be downstairs cutting out patterns n dollys!! But I just had to post this really quick so you will know where to find us next!!

Sandie and I are setting up here at the Piecemakers Parking lot at the Behind the Picket Fence Vintage and handmade goods show!!!

Lori from Simply Put Plus will be there, along with Kat from Plaid Kat Designs, and my friend Rachel with all of her amazingly creative goods! Kelly from Tularosa will be there too! Kelly and her mom June had a great set up at the Vintage Marketplace, so did Rachel ( I will tell you the name of her shop as soon as I remember... Sorry Rachel...)

We are so excited to be setting up here!  I hope you will make the trek and come down and see the show!  Should be a great show!  

Thanks for reading my babbles!  
Huggs n Stitches!!! 
Deb  
Gotta get to work!!! lol





2 comments: