Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Up coming shows update

Good day everyone!

Just a quick  update...

Sandie and I are showing at Rooster Creeks Barn Sale on Saturday June 7th 2014
I am working on a make and take for that day...we will have a double booth and other goodies for you!
New patterns and handmade goodies too.

ROOSTER CREEK's photo.Washington and C street in Old Town Murrieta CA

I will be at this new venue for me   Behind the Picket Fence it will be on Saturday June 28th from 9-4 pm    In the Piecemakers Parking lot    1720 Adams Ave Costa Mesa

Behind The Picket Fence's photo.

*Sandie and I will most likely be at the Barn sale in July, just not nailed down on that yet.

*Rooster Creek is having a Fabric Arts Festival, More details on this coming, So far its July 17th - 19th lots of great activities planned...Look Rooster Creek up on Facebook and follow it over to the event page!
   Cricket used my set up for her event pic...how sweet!!!  Thanks for the publicity!!!  lol

*Sandie and I will be in Idyllwild in Sept on the 6-7th at the same place as last year, the Buckhorn Camp...Last year they had such a great lunch menu and a pumpkin cake that melted in your mouth!  I hope they have it again this year! Super duper Yummy
Idyllwild-Sept6-2014
Then Sandie and I will be at the Temecula Quilt Show in OctoberOct 4th stating at 10 am till 4pm I believe We will be set up in the conference area by city hall.
quilt1
It depends on how things go, but I might be at Vintage Marketplace again in Dec I will let you know for sure as we get closer!

Ok friends that's it for now...Hope to see you at these events...I have new patterns floating in my head so hopefully I will get them down on paper so each show will have something new for you to see!  Thanks for your support always...you are the best!  xoxoxox
I love what I do and I love it even more when I get to share it with all of you!!! Have a great evening!
Huggs n Stitches, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment