Sunday, April 24, 2016

New Pattern Listed!

Today is a good day to have a good day!!!

I love that saying!  Everyday is a good day!

Today I listed my very brand new pattern!  I have 3 others that I will list after the Quilt show on May 7th at Rooster Creek in Murrieta CA
Sponsored by the Divine Sewers of the Ya Ya Sisterhood!  
I hope to have a few other patterns ready as well as other goodies. Life, as you all know in your own lives, things are busy.  Hard to keep up sometimes.  

I hope you like my new pattern.
All Rights Reserved (c ) 2016
Kits are available Includes Fabric Pattern and Towel
$14.95 

Have a wonderful Sunday Afternoon.  I am headed out now for my hubs and I's Sunday Sandwich.  

Be Blessed and Be Kind to one another!

Huggs & Stitches, xo Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment