Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Vacation is Over!!!

Happy February!!!  Love is in the Air!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
Our little holiday Vacation is over and its good to be back on line!
We had a wonderful holiday, and I hope you and your family did too! There are lots of plans for this new year and I hope you will come back often and maybe even sign up your email so you will get my blog posts delivered right to your inbox!  

I have a new pattern finished  its Called Vintage Home and its a Dish Towel Kit. You get the Cotton Dish towel and the pattern.  You can find this pattern on my Etsy Site and the cost is $12.95 + Shipping.  
I have many more in the works and will post as soon as possible.  

More soon, I have a lot to catch up on!  

Talk to you all soon, Stay healthy and Be Kind to yourself and to others! 

Hugs n Stitches, Deb xo


No comments:

Post a Comment