Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Prims Magazine

I am so excited to tell you...I am one of the artists featured in next months Prims Magazine!  My little sheep Abagail is lighting up the pages...Its such a great magazine, I have collected everyone of them...I feel so honored!! Many thanks to Danielle M and all of the editors at Stampington Post for all their efforts to make this happen!!!

Loads of great artists in this one!! Love all of them!!!

I had to keep this quiet for a long time, I am so happy to let it out now!!  As always thank  you for following me and reading my latest babbles!! and many thanks for sharing in my good news today!! 
******************************

In other news, my fall last month has resulted in a chipped bone and a small tear in my wrist, not so good news, so I am laid up for at least 2 weeks.  Bummer!  My stubborness has taken its toll, I should have went to the doc last month and I would be better now...but, No I have to do it the hard way... lol.

In the mean time I will get caught up on my posts and etsy posts as well.  Patterns will have to wait for now...

While I have you here...

I will be at  Rooster Creek on May 10 as a guest of  "The DIVINE SEWERS of THE YA YA SISTERHOOD" Not real sure of how I will be set up but I will have my newest patterns available and maybe a goodie or two for you...its May 10th time I am assuming from like 9-2pm just not sure.  There will be quilts for sale and live demonstrations.  
Located at Rooster Creek in Old Town Murrieta on Washington and C street
Best to follow us on Facebook there we will post the time and other details. 

Time to ice my wrist again...lol   I want to avoid surgery if I can... I cannot take off that much time for sure!  Thanks again for hanging out...Look forward to your comments!  
Till next time...Be happy, xoxox Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Found you in The Country Register and am now following you. Congratulations on being selected to be in Prims, your dolls are adorable.
    Blessings...Lu

    ReplyDelete