Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11 2012 and its Raining :0)

Oct is here already!
Today is a great day to sit in front of my computer and type a quick note to you, as it is pouring rain and such a relief from that blistering heat we had.  I think we are going to warm up a little after this but nothing compared to the last 2 and a half months...I finally feel ready to welcome Fall...
Are you enjoying the cooler weather?  Has it started to look like fall in your neck of the woods??
]
Upcoming events:
New Patterns will be posted on Etsy and on display at Pieced with Love quilt shop in Murrieta CA


We will be at An Affair At the Barn on Oct 20th from 9-4 pm located in Motts Country Barn, 28380 Hwy 74, Menifee, CA  there is a $5. entrance fee which goes to the Mini Pearls Cancer Foundation. 


 
November we will be hosting a Holiday Boutique at Candace's house;  Date to be announced. We had such success in Sept when we did the first one. Everyone loved it.  The bake sale was a huge success!!!

I hope you will come by and see us, we will have hand made and vintage treasures, and I will have some of those new patterns on display also...stop by, and check back for the November date...
Hope you have a wonderful day,
Thanks for coming over,
Talk to you soon, xxoxoxoo Deb
One of these days I will be much better at this!  I hope you will all stick around to see if I do!!! lol  Happy October to you!
I will have new things posted on Etsy soon, so please check back often Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment