Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy First Day of Fall!
I hope you are enjoying the weather in your neck of the woods...Here we seem to be in the middle of a last minute heat wave...In my truck yesterday it said 105 and the weather girl said it was suppose to be hotter today.   So its a little steamy here!
  
I am one of those people who don't really get Spring Fever, although I did have some this year.  Usually my time is in the Fall. Its when I love to tear apart my home clean closets, re paint, re arrange, decorate and everything along those lines.  But this year I am not being able to do this because I am getting ready for a big gift/handmade show in Costa Mesa!  This is well beyond my comfort zone, so not only am I fighting the Fall Fever, but now I have butterflies the size of condors in my belly!

All I know is What the heck was I thinking!  I am excited and I have been wanting to do this for a long time...but now that its getting closer...I have cold feet! lol

The show will be in Costa Mesa, CA on Oct 6-8th and its at the Orange County Fair Grounds. Admission is free and parking will cost you less than $10.  Its a great show with loads of talented people!

I do feel good about doing this, I just hope I can make enough stuff to fill my spot!
Wish me luck!

Take care, and I pray your Fall Blessings are so abundant you won't know what to do with them all!
Deb,

No comments:

Post a Comment