Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Holiday Shows!

Hi Everyone,  Happy Fall!
I know its been a while since i posted last.  Who knows where the time goes!  Well since we last spoke, there have been some changes to my spot at Rooster Creek and  I have signed up for a few shows around the area.  Here is a quick run down of whats new and whats coming up.

August was the last post.  We went on Vacation up north and it was a blast, spent time with family and had a few adventures. When we got home I had only a few weeks to prepare for the  Vintage Marketplace show. That show was so fun!  I got to see so many people I hadn't seen for so long.  Sales were awesome and the atmosphere was pure joy!

I have shrunk, shrank, ...made smaller, my booth at Rooster Creek, I have decided to carry mostly patterns and sewing items there.  I want to do more shows and I just don't think I can keep up with both spots, keeping them both full of new products.  For my handmade goods you can find them on line, or at the shows listed, or some items are also in Cottage Charm in Murrieta off Ivy and Jefferson.  The patterns will be going through a make over here pretty soon, so watch for the new look, as well as new patterns in the Spring. Of course all current Patterns are still be available on line and holiday themed are available at Rooster Creek.

I have signed up for 2 more shows this year.  I will be at The Urban Barn in Escondido on Oct 8th from 9-3 This is a new show for me, I don't know much about it.  But I am excited to find out!

Urban Barn

(760) 233-0900
Open 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

and then at The Behind the Picket Fence on November 5th in Costa Mesa. I have been here many times but this will be my 2nd time as a vendor!  I love the little kitchen, so many yummy things to eat come out of there.  Home made apple pie, lemon curd, apricot scones...I am already hungry!
I hope the links work for both places.

I am working on one more event but haven't got all the details worked out just yet.  I will keep you posted.

I can't wait to see you all, I hope you will come by and say hello!!!

Well that's all for now.  I will do my best to post again soon, You can always find out whats happening faster if you follow me on Facebook and Instagram...I am on there more often.

Hope this post finds you all happy and healthy!  May God Bless you all always!  Hope to hear from you soon,
 Huggs n Stitches, xo Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment