Thursday, March 10, 2016

Vintage Marketplace Friday March 11 2016

Oh Boy!!!  I am so excited!!!
Tomorrow is the big huge giant day!  The Vintage Marketplace that is one of the best markets around is opening tomorrow at its new location, The Galaway Downs in Temecula CA
I cant wait to see what everyone has been up to, and what kind of goodies I will find!!!   
Plus I get to see some of my favorite people...  I hope to see you there too!!!!  

Congratulations to Christy and Rita plus all the amazing behind the scenes staff that helps to make this show a must see destination!!!   

All the Vendors work so hard to find the most unique items and create the best one of a kind goods for all their customers.  It is well worth the trip! 

They are open Fri and Sat...you have to go, don't miss it!  

See you there, 

Huggs n Stitches, xo Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment