Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New Look

Hi There!
Today I needed to work on the blog a little.  I moved some things around and took some things out.  I hope it fits better and is more appealing to you guys!  I am forever grateful for you stopping by.  I have been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to catch my breath!  Getting ready for Rooster Creeks Open House coming up, I have lots of new goods to put in the shop.  I have a new pattern I am working on, its sorta late for the Holidays but thankfully its an easy pattern so I am sure you can finish it before Christmas!  

Well I better get back to work if I hope to be ready.  I will post more as it comes.  Hope all of you are doing well and having a good week!

Talk to you all soon, 
Huggs n Stitches, Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment