Thursday, September 17, 2015

Rooster Creek's Fall Open House

Hi Guys,
Rooster Creek is having an open house this Saturday Sept 19th  from 10-6 pm.  I won't be there as we had prior plans, (Celebrating our 26th anniversary! Yea!) but I encourage you to go!!  I have 2 brand new patterns for Fall and there are 4 other new patterns in the shop I just recently finished, including my very first doll pattern!  

Rooster Creek is Located in Murrieta, CA on the corner of Washington and "C" Street.

I will be at Rooster Creek's next Barn sale on Oct 3rd.  I will have some new hand made goods.  I am working on dolls, pillows and some clothes pin bags.  As well as some new, way over due, Dish towel patterns. 

It hasn't been an easy year for Wildoberry Farms.  Lots of changes, health issues, and other life type things.  I am so thankful though for all of you and your never ending support!  I am humbled every time I hear someone say "oh Wildoberry Farms? I love her patterns!" Makes my heart melt every time.   So thank you all so very much, I hope to see you in Oct at the Barn Sale and I hope you have a great time at Rooster Creeks Open House!  Tell Vivian or Cricket that Deb Sent you!!! 



Huggs n Stitches, Deb xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment