Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rooster Creek

Hey all, Happy Spring!

Well I am all tucked in at Rooster Creek now...well at least my displays are up and product from the show is up, and priced...if you missed the show swing by Rooster Creek this weekend and see whats new!  I have lots coming...but first I have to find my sewing area...after the show it somehow got buried under all the stuff from the truck...lol
I am fixing it this weekend getting orders out and finishing up a few things...I will be down Rooster Creek way sometime tomorrow maybe I will see you at the shop!

Thanks for all who swung by the show this past weekend, it was an amazing show, a bit warm but good none the less! I think they said it was a record number of people coming through the show on Friday?  It is the greatest show in the valley after all!  I was so blessed to be a part of it!


Talk to you all soon, Huggs n Stitches, Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment