Friday, January 23, 2015

Road 2 Calif



Howdy all,
Well yesterday I headed to Road...It was a great show, lots of good deals and beautiful quilts to see.  such talented artist under one roof...

Of course I didn't take a single picture...Nope...Not one...I was so caught up in the pageantry I didn't take my camera out once!  I will take a pic of what I purchased later ( gotta work today) so I will share that later...
Here is a pic from Stars n Scraps booth they posted on Facebook this morning...
and how cool is this that you can see my Summer Dish Towel in the center!!!

Thanks Raquel and Pam along with all the staff that put this gorgeous booth together!!

They are in Row 300 in Space 12 in the main room!!!


Have a super duper day my friends and I will post at you later!

Huggs n Stitches, xo Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment