Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Woo Hoo,
Tomorrow is the set up for the Valley Quilters Quilt Show...Sandie from Pieced with Love quilt shop and I will be setting up our space, neither one of us have been there before so this is all new to us.  We have no clue where it is either...but that's ok not everything can be perfectly planned out for every minute!  Life is an adventure!!  Just thought I would send out a quick reminder about the show this weekend!  I cannot believe its already time!  If you get a chance to stop by I hope you will...I understand it to be a very good show!  I have 2 new dish towel patterns ready for the show, plus a special pattern n kit ready for the show as well!!! I will also have a special treat for my customers!!!  Hope you can make it down, bring your friends and come see all the great quilts and vendors, they have all been working so hard!!!   


See you soon, Thanks for reading my babbles,

Take care and God Bless your beautiful faces~
xoxox Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment