Thursday, August 15, 2013


Wish me Luck, 

Howdy,

Well I  know I was suppose to be behind the sewing machine frantically sewing up FALL goods...I played hookie instead and ran off to the beach with my family...
                         It was a much needed day out. It was over cast and cool, the kids had a blast and we snacked our way through the day. We laughed and got sunburned, my great niece (11) learned how to body surf and my other great niece (4) and great nephew (6) got a little tumbled in the waves...all is well though. It was a beautiful day...so now back to the grindstone and if my machine doesn't catch fire we might meet our dead line...

That's my baby Girl in the pic...With my Great Niece...feeling so warm and fuzzy :0)

Hope you had an amazing Thursday and an even better Friday!!

Thanks for reading my babbles,

Huggs & Stitches
Deb xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment